Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 

1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own perspective. When we would see the videos of a ctr person and ctw person. One other thing I liked is our life planning journal. 
2. The things that I did not like in this class is that when we were done with our work we had to do typing tutor or our numeric keypad. In the beginning is fun but after a while its boring. When people will forget there life planning journal they will get points off of there grade. 
3. My recommendations for improvements in this  class is showing more videos. Another recommendation is reducing the times that we do a student success statement. 
4. I am not reading my life planning jornal five minutes a day because I forget it in my locker afterschool and when I am home I realized that I forgot it. 
5. I am not going to lie I try to  be a ctr person 24/7 but it just  doesn't work out. I try my best to be one but things get in the way of me being one. 
6. One thing that I learn that I can pass to others is to bring here life planning journal everyday. Do all your work.
7. The things I would always remember is all the songs that Mr.Haymore used to always play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation  1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own p...