Monday, January 29, 2018

Optometrist

Optometrist
Duties and Responsibilities: 
Optometrists examine the eyes and other parts of the visual system. They also diagnose and treat visual problems and manage diseases, injuries, and other disorders of the eyes. They prescribe eyeglasses or contact lenses as needed.

Education:
Must complete a Doctor of Optometry degree program and obtain a license to practice in a particular state. O.D. programs take 4 years to complete, and most students have a bachelor’s degree before entering such a program.
Salary:
$106,140 per year 
$51.03 per hour 

Demand for this particular career:
Decision-making skills, Details oriented, Interpersonal skills, Speaking skills
Add a Picture:
Reflection:
 Do you think you would like to be one? 
Why? Why not
     I would not like to be a Optometrist because it is not the field that I would want to invest my time in. This is not the field that I would like to do I would like to invest my time in a criminal justice field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation  1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own p...