Friday, January 19, 2018

Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse 

Duties and Responsibilities: 
Registered nurse provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and public about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members. 
Salary:
$68, 450
Education:
A bachelor of science degree in nursing (BSN), an associates degree in nursing (ADN), or a diploma from an approved nursing program. Registered nurse must be licensed. 
Demand for this particular career:
Critical-thinking skills, Communications skills, Compassion, Detail oriented, Emotional stability,Organizational skills and Physical stamina. 
Add a Picture:
Image result for registered nursesImage result for registered nurses
Reflection:  Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
I would not like to be a Registered Nurse because I would like to enjoy spending time with my family. If I am a Registered Nurse I will not be able to do that because i will be working 24 hours and even weekends and holidays. I would rather do something that I like and gives me time to be home with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation  1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own p...