Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Right

"Right is right only when entire"

Image result for Victor Hugo

Victor Hugo 
This statement means that you cant tell half of the truth to a person and think it is okay. You have to tell the whole truth. You are only right in a problem when you say the complete truth. If you are caught in a situation do not tell a white lie say the correct/ complete truth. By saying the truth you will have no problems. For example if i am caught in a situation and they tell me to say the truth and I only let a piece of the truth then I didn't say do the right thing. If you are caught in a situation just say the complete truth and you will have nothing to worry about. I would say the whole truth so I wont end up in any problems. The best way id to stay out of problems is by not starting them. Be a CTR person and to do the right thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation  1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own p...