Thursday, March 1, 2018

Marine Biologist

Marine Biologist 
Duties and Responsibilities: 
Marine biologist study life in the oceans, and sometimes the oceans themselves. They may investigate the behavior and physiological processes of marine species, or the diseases and environmental conditions that affect them. Study marine organisms in their natural habitats. Some marine biologist specialize in the marine biotechnology. They investigate the adaptations and advantages of marine species.  
Salary:
$48,590- $86-060
Education:
Bachelor or Masters degree and Doctoral degree.
Demand for this particular career:
Science classes
Add a Picture:
Image result for marine biologyImage result for marine biology
Reflection:
 Do you think you would like to be one? 
Why? Why not?
I would love to be a marine biologist. It interest me so much. I would like to know what is underwater that I can not see on land. I would also like to help prevent animals from going instinct. The one of the careers I am interested in doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation  1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own p...