Monday, March 5, 2018

Periodontist

Periodontist

Duties and Responsibilities: 
Cares for the health of our gums by preventing and treating gum diseases, such as gingivitis or periodontitis. May also perform cosmetic treatments or provide dental implants. 
Salary:
$192,680 -$305,820
Education:
Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology
Four years of study in dentistry school where a DDS or DMD is earned
Demand for this particular career:
Good communication skills knowledge of business management 
Add a Picture:
Reflection:
 Do you think you would like to be one? 
Why? Why not?
I would not like to be a Periodontist because it isn't the right job for me. It doesn't suit me. This is not a field that I will ever invest my time in. Being a Periodontist does not interest me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation  1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own p...