Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Social Worker

Social Worker

Duties and Responsibilities: 
Social workers help people solve and cope with problems in their everyday life. Assess clients' needs, situations, strengths, and support networks to determine their goals. Help clients adjust to changes and challenges in their lives, such as illness, divorce, or unemployment. 
Salary:
Median wage is $44,200
Education:
Some social workers need a bachelor's degree in social work, clinical social workers must have a master's degree and two year sof post-masters experience in a supervised clinical setting. 
Demand for this particular career:
Compassion, Interpersonal skills, Listening skills, Organizational skills, Problem-solving skills, Time-management skills
Add a Picture:
Reflection:
 Do you think you would like to be one? 
Why? Why not?
I would like to be a social worker. When i was younger  this is what I wanted to do but I changed my mind. I wouldnt like to do this job anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation  1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own p...