Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Class Evaluaton



 CLASS EVALUATION
  1. The thing I liked about this class is basically everything. I have always liked how Mr. Haymore teaches. I liked coming here and not being stressed out class. I really did not have to stress about this class. He gives us enough time to do our work. I also like how he would show us videos about the student success statements.
  2. The things I didn't like about this class is how if we finish our work early we would have to do typing tutor. Do not get me wrong I like typing tutor but it gets boring when you have to do the same thing over and over. I would like to play other games in the mean time while i am waiting for others to finish. 
  3. A recommendation for this class is to show us more videos about the students success statement or find videos that are longer in length. I like watching the videos that relate to the topic. 
  4. A highlight I had for the class is meeting new people. 
  5. I did truly tried my best in this class. I wanted to pass with an A and I believe I achieved my goal. I wrote what i was thinking. I tried my hardest to explain the statements that we were given.
  6. I am reading/ writing my Life planning journal daily. I will not say that i am doing it 5 minutes everyday. I am doing it probably 2-3 minutes daily. 
  7. I am committed to being a CTR person 24/7. I want to become someone in life. I do not want to depend on no one for anything. I want to have a career in doing what i love. If I am a CTW person than I will not be able to do the things that I truly love so that is why I am committed to doing what is right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation  1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own p...