Monday, January 8, 2018

School Break Days


     
              On Christmas Winter break I was at home most of the time. The first two weeks I was sick so I had to stay home. While I was home I was babysitting my youngest sisters. While my oldest sister was babysitting me and her daughter. I did go out the house when my parents had to do earns. On Christmas eve I want to my moms sister house for a while because we also needed to go to my dads side of my family. So we ended up going to my grandmas house. They both had tamales to eat. For Christmas I received things that I wanted. Some things I got were a camera, clothes, and makeup. Then on new years eve I went to my moms sister house for a while because we also needed to go to my dads side of my family. With my aunts house we ate pozole and then my grandmas house they made codornices. It was great that I had some time to spent with my family. Some things I did was every Sunday we went to the cemetery to visit my grandpa. I did not go to the movies to watch any movies I was watching movies from my phone. Homework I did over my break was only for one class which is Ap world history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation  1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own p...