Friday, May 18, 2018

Forgive

Student Success Statement 

"When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive."

Alan Paton

       This statement means the only way to live and die in peace is forgive the person that did you wrong. Is someone does you wrong what you have to is forgive them. For example to guy that killed two twenty years olds while intoxicated which was his second DUI. He got 22 years in prison but one of the girl mom went to court and plead to sentence his time in half because she forgave him. I would never ever forgive anyone that would ever kill one of my child while intoxicated. They should not have been driving in first place. I would let him/her do there time. Do the crime you do your time. If you can't do the time then don't do the crime. It is not easy just to forgive a person. I could sleep fine and go on what my life knowing the person that killed my child is in prison. Everyone has different ways that they deal with things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation  1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own p...