Friday, May 18, 2018

IDP


IDP Showcase Experience

             
  My experience was good I liked my group members. The way we chose our group members were by our english tables. The members that I had were Giselle Toro, Rubby Rojas, Imogen Romero, and Krystal Vasquez. We made a good group because we are very hardworking individuals. Our topic was OCD and my part was the action plan. I had to come up with a plan to help anyone dealing with it. I think we did good yesterday presenting. The thing I hated the most was looking for parking. Looking for parking here is the hardest thing that you have to do. Our project came out good and we remembered everything except for one person she kinda forgot what to say but she did good. They only asked us one question and then that is it. After the presentation I went to go buy nachos and a soda and then left home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation  1. The things that I liked about this class is that we would learn ctr quotes and explain what they are in our own p...